Contractor - Category Manager Capital Procurement (m/w/d)
- Referenznummer: 9838
- Branche: Engineering
- Einsatzort: Schweiz
- Beschäftigungsform: Freiberuflich
- Beginn des Projekts: ASAP
- Dauer: 12 Months
- Key Accountabilities and Duties:
- Supporting Procurement Category Manager to:
- Develop and execute a category strategy for Engineering Services that matches supply market capabilities
- Lead supplier relationship management (SRM) and supplier development activities to ensure reliable supply and maximize the full value of supplier relationships.
- Drive supplier performance, compliance and accountability through supplier scorecards and performance metrics
- Develop supply risk management strategies and drive development and implementation of appropriate risk mitigation plans.
- Manage relationships with suppliers acting as the primary point of contact for assigned suppliers.
- Work closely with Project Procurement colleagues to ensure category strategies are translated into project execution plans.
- Plan, lead and execute negotiations of commercial terms and contracting for framework, master and other major supply agreements.
- Ensure project sourcing objectives, actions and priorities are aligned both within Global Capex Procurement, Global Engineering and project stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop cost reduction strategies and implementation plans that meet projects / business needs.
- Report savings monthly as well as maintain the project savings pipeline.
- Project procurement tasks, including:
- Procurement of services (consulting, engineering and planning) for the assigned investment projects.
- Development of project purchasing strategy, execution and coordination of procurement activities for assigned investment projects.
- Drive awareness of supply issues within the project, clarifying business impact and lead resolution plans.
- Education: preferred area of study Procurement, Engineering, Business or Law to Bachelor level.
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience in Capex Procurement and large Capex projects (CHF 50M+); knowledge of engineering services (i.e. FEED, EPCM, Commissioning and Qualifications) market in pharmaceutical industry; contract management; good technical understanding of engineering, construction, fit out or bio-pharmaceutical process equipment is a plus; working experience with or for an EPCM contractor is a plus.
- Licenses or Certifications: CIPS or similar Procurement and supply chain certification is a plus.
- Knowledge: business acumen, strategic Procurement expertise.