The engineering area affects all companies in the life science industry that plan and implement projects in a technical environment. Due to the diverse range of tasks, the engineering is both extensive and future-oriented for the pharmaceutical industry and related sectors. Since the life science industry operates in a regulated environment, freelance specialists in this area require well-founded and diverse industry know-how.
- technical building equipment
- Project management / construction management
Process Engineer (m, w, d)
- • Eigenverantwortliche Planung und Durchführung von Arbeitspaketen im Bereich Verpackungs- und Montageprozessen
- im Bereich Beschichtung (Applikation von Silikonbeschichtungen) und/oder Sterilisierung (Dampfsterilisierung) • Durchführen von Machbar
Vor Ort/ Remote
Manager Equipment Supply (m, w, d)
- -University of Applied Science (technical) or equal - 5-10 Years of experience in the Medtech or GMP
- preferable in facility technology
- Quali/ Vali Skills would be a plus
- professional experience in execution of global production machines/lines projects
Vor Ort + Remote
Contractor Human Factors Engineer (m/w/d)
- ISO 14971
- Human Factors
Freelance Konstrukteur (m/w/d)
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Do we have your interest in our
Job offers awakened?
Then contact our now
specialized consultants for a personal interview.
PROFITIEREN SIE VON UNSEREM ANGEBOT
LIVE AND WORKIN SWITZERLAND
Working in Switzerland means much more than just good jobs, lucrative wages and low taxes. It also means dealing with the regulations and legal requirements of the Swiss labor market – and just as important for newcomers, with the customs, especially when it comes to politeness in business discussions and agreements.
Get to know Swiss culture in advance with us and read everything about the workflow for newcomers in Switzerland.