Aristo will find for you the best specialists currently available on the market.
- Short-term support from highly qualified candidates
- Expert advice by the ARISTO Group on profiles and conditions
- Professional preselection of suitable candidates
- Negotiation of contracts and conditions
- One contact person throughout the process
- Success-based mediation
Find specialists in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry!
Employees from the field of the medical technology for your company!
Collaborate with trained engineers on your projects!
- 01Established industry know-how
- 02Advisory services take priority over sales
- 03Speedy decision process
- 04Specialized consultants
- 05Discretion and trust
OUR RECRUITING PROCESS
Aristo is characterized by the 360 ° model.
You will be supported comprehensively and sustainably by one contact person throughout the entire process.
This form of mediation guarantees you high quality standards and access to highly specialized profiles.
1. Job qualification
We will provide you with an overview of the market and, together with you, define the required profile of requirements with regard to:
• Area of responsibility
• Project goal
• Degrees and work experience
• Company environment and team
• Budget and salary expectations
2. Candidate Research
We will find the right candidates for you and address them through various channels:
• Aristo database
• Internal network of the Aristo Group
• Active headhunting
• Job advertisements on the Aristo homepage / job boards
• External networks
3. Candidate qualification
We qualify potential candidates for you and thus save you valuable time.
• Selection and screening of suitable candidates
• Interviews with candidates to examine the
qualifications by Aristo
• Obtaining references
4. Presentation of the candidates
We present you the three to four best profiles currently available on the market.
• Presentation and discussion of the candidate profiles
• Answering possible queries
5. Interview process
We look after you throughout the entire interview process.
• Coordination of the interviews
• Careful interview preparation and –
follow-up with you and the candidate
• Neutral advice on decision-making
6. Contract execution
We look after you in all aspects of the contract.
• Conducting contract negotiations with the candidate
• Submitting an offer to the candidate
• Ensure a degree to your satisfaction
Read more >