POSITIONS PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
Like medical technology, biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry are also characterized by great innovation and important economic impulses. Br> br> The positions are as diverse as the substances that are researched, produced, developed or tested in this field. In addition to comprehensive expertise, these tasks also require a sense of responsibility and a deep understanding of the matter. Br> Through constant change and new challenges, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector demands high flexibility from their specialist and managerial staff.
- Human Ressource Procurement
- Drug Safety Pharmacovigilance
- Medical Affairs
- Quality Management Manufacturing Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs
- R&D Clinical Operations
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d)
- Führung und Weiterentwicklung des Teams
- Erstellung von Zulassungsstrategie
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist (m/f/d)
- Cross-functional Safety Strategy
- New product leadership management
Technical Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC/LCM (m/w/d)
- CMC submission
- Life Cycle Management
Group Leader API Manufacturing (m/w/d)
- Preparative organic chemistry
- Completed chemistry studies with doctorate
- GMP experience
Are you interested in job opportunities?
Contact your specialized consultant to discuss further opportunities.